banner image
  • All visitors to the website are requested to consult their GP if they require any medical advice or suspect they have a medical problem. 
  • If patients and/ or family members have any concerns about the care they have received they should access the relevant patient complaints service located within the health or social care organisation.
  • All health and/ or social care staff should contact the relevant service manager and/or education contact if they have any queries about recommended best practice.
  • If any healthcare staff members have a concern that needs to be raised they should follow their employing organisation’s guidance on raising a complaint and seek professional advice.
  • Academic staff and students should refer to their education institution’s policies and procedures for guidance on manual handling.